Online Store Builder & eCommerce Checkout System
Welcome to our Support Portal!
A place where you can easily find solutions and ask questions
The item was successfully added to the shopping cart.
Using a custom domain name
This article will show you:
1. How to use a custom domain name for your store.
You need this because:
1. You want your store to be available at a url like
1. Log in to the administrator panel and select
"General --> Domain Name-->Add"
2. Enter the Domain name in the
3. Select the radio button for
4. Select the
"Add this domain"
5. Repeat as necessary to add all domain names needed
6. Update your domain nameservers to
For further assistance on this topic see
Configuring DNS nameservers
**Note that the store will not be immediately available at the new domain name. Nameserver changes generally take 24-48 hours to propagate through the internet.
Once the domain name is pointing at the store it can be the default name for the store. For further assistance on this topic see
Make a custom domain name the default store address